Monday, September 26, 2011

Stretch Task Blog - Facebook ipad app still snagged in negotiations

For my stretch task blogging article this week I chose the article called "Facebook IPad App Still Snagged in Negotiation". It was very interesting and I chose to read it because I have been wondering when the Facebook IPad app will come out. The article talked about how Apple and Facebook have been having problems with each other. The app has been ready to put out for a while now, but Apple wanted to save it for their new IOS 5 software. Facebook didn't want to even make an app for the iphone anyway, but they did to make themselves more popular. Facebook is still debating weather they should let apple use the Facebook Ipad app at all. Especially when the new Iphone 5 is completely integrated with Twitter, Facebook's competition.
I thought that this article was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment